Your wedding day is coming closer and closer and if there is one thing you want most, it is looking the best on your special day. Here is a step-by-step guide to applying makeup for your wedding day:
Preparing Your Face
1. Start with a clean, well moisturized face. If you have oily skin, use a moisturizer specified for your skin type. If you have dry skin, use a hydrating spray before you begin.
2. Now select a foundation. This is a very important part and you need to be very careful when choosing a foundation. You need to look for a product that suits your skin tone and is also long-staying. If you are having a summer or a beach wedding, look for something water resistant. The foundation should also be streak proof so that makeup lines don't show. It should really set off your complexion and not make it look dull. A useful tip is to go to a beauty counter and get 2-3 products tried on your face well before the wedding.
3. After applying the foundation, set it with a translucent setting powder.
1. Hydrate the area with cream and then make a base. Apply a neutral color Eyeshadow over the entire eyelid right you're your lash line to the bow.
2. Now for some accentuation. Use a mid tone hue in the outer corner of the eye to emphasize it. Take care to use Eyeshadow colors that suit your skin tone and go well with your accessories, jewelry and bouquet colors.
3. Now apply eyeliner. It is good to practice well beforehand to get a clean and straight line.
3. For thick lashes, use an eyelash curler to curl them and coat with a double coat of mascara. If you think there is even a slight chance that you might cry, go in for waterproof mascara.
Cheeks and Lips
1. Choose a color that suits your skin tone and goes with your dress and enhance your natural glow with blusher.
2. Prepare your lips by applying lip balm. Exfoliate and moisturize lips regularly prior to the wedding to ensure soft and smooth lips.
3. Line your lips with a lip liner. Don't sway from your natural shape. Just make your natural shape more visible.
4. Fill in with an appropriate shade of lipstick. Once again, make sure your lipstick in transfer-resistant and long stay. Invest in a good quality lipstick that gives you all this and keeps your lips moisturized.
It is always advised to put on trial makeup several times before the wedding so that you save yourself from any last-minute makeup disasters on your most special day. Lots of rest and a relaxed state of mind will ensure you have your natural glow on your wedding day.Step-by-step Bridal Makeup Application Tips
Tags : Make Up How To