Uneven skin tone is one of the most common problems affecting both men and women of different age groups. There are number of reasons why this problem is bothering so many people. Luckily most main causes of skin discoloration can be easily eliminated or even prevented by following few very simple rules.
If you understand correctly what causes your skin dullness, blotchy complexion and dark skin spots, you can protect your complexion and keep it bright and even at any age! Here are few main enemies of an even, bright skin on your face, neck, arms, hands and legs:
1) Excessive sun exposure. Sun rays are very harmful for your unprotected skin. Your facial skin is probably suffering the most. Beside sun, air pollution and dust can impact your skin tone very negatively.
2) Stressful life style. Lack of proper daily routine and adequate rest can be pretty harmful for your overall complexion. It might not be immediately evident how these factors are connected; nevertheless your overall health negatively affected by improper life style will reflect on one of your body's largest organ - your skin.
3) Wrong eating habits. Consumption of fatty foods, carbs, alcohol, lack of essential vitamins and minerals in your diet can have a very negative impact on your skin. Not drinking enough water (recommended average for adults is 2 liters of spring water a day) will result in toxins building up in your body, which will definitely reflect on your skin.
4) Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption is contributing to blotchy complexion, dull and uneven skin tone.
Uneven Skin Tone Treatment Options:
1) It is very important to put a proper skin care regiment in place - daily cleansing, moisturizing, regular exfoliation and skin masks can do miracles to your complexion. Lack of proper skin care may result in clogged pores. This will provide a fertile ground for infection. Bad acne can develop resulting in acne spots and later scarring and dark skin spots.
2) Adequate sun protection is an absolute must! Whether you are using skin whitening products or not, make sure that you apply sunblock with a high Sun Protection Factor (SPF). Make sure your sunblock is equally protecting you from both UVA and UVB.
3) Make necessary adjustments to your life style and diet. Eliminate as much stress as possible, exercise daily, implement a healthy diet, get rid of bad habits like smoking and excessive alcohol consumption and drink at least 2 liters of spring water a day.
4) And last but not least: consider using skin lightening products. You can go for homemade skin brightening masks or choose one of the safe and natural cosmetic skin brightening creams available on the market. Remember to do a thorough research before you choose a skin brightener to treat your uneven skin tone. Unsafe cosmetic products can cause lots of damage and undesired skin darkening effect!Uneven Skin Tone Treatment and Prevention - Best Way to Get Rid of Uneven Skin Tone
Get additional information about safe and natural skin bleaching.
Click here --> Natural Skin Whitening [http://www.youngafter30.com/natural-skin-brightening.php]
More information about safe skin bleaching techniques:
Click here --> Skin Bleaching Cream [http://www.skin-bleaching-cream.info]
My Links : Facial Fack Mask