Pages

Subscribe:

PERSONAL STYLE

DRESSES AND LESSONS Wearing: Marcia Moran Hamsa Stone Pendant/Melvin Elephant ring and cuff/Cross-body bag c/o Remi&Emmy/Forever21 sunglasess/H&M blazer and dress/POSH studded loafers/Necklace c/o J. Crew/Assorted Accessories Looking back on it, I’ve come to the conclusion that this dress was an absolute steal. Originally priced at almost $50 I snagged it for a mere $10 and have pretty much outfit-repeated this look on loop. It’s hard not to, as I’ve become such a sucker for sequins, which I used to absolutely abhor. But what’s even more ironic is that literally upon purchasing this dress, I was pick-pocketed right there in the store and when your a fashion blogger and your phone-less… Well you know, it’s not a good feeling. How could I be so oblivious? I’ll tell you this much it was a lesson well-learned and I guess that goes to show you that fashion and awareness definitely go hand in hand. xo
YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
PEELS Wearing: Urban Expressions Kerry bag in brown c/o BagHaus/Edie Natural loafers c/o 80%20/Necklace c/o Lulu Frost/ASOS round sunnies/Kenneth Cole REACTION Men’s denim shirt/Assorted accessories fromJ.Crew and vintage finds Adding a bit of context to outfit posts never hurt anyone did it? These photos were taken, while meeting up with fellow NYC fashion blogger Alicia Lund of Cheetah is the New Black. She introduced me to LES cafe Peels which is ultimately one of the cutest lunch spots I’ve stumbled upon in a while. After catching up about our time in the Hamptons with Rebecca Minkoff and StyleCaster, it only seemed appropriate to have a mini photo-shoot with the charming cafe as our little scenic background. These photos were the result! And as Alicia may put it on her blog, to me this was definitely a “Mini Moment” that I’ve needed this summer. So with that, I hope you guys have been enjoying your mini moments and been making some fond memories of your own! xo
YOUR PERSONAL STYLE

1 comments:


  1. Buy beautiful Designer fully custom made bridal lehenga choli and party wear lehenga choli From :- https://www.bridallehengastore.com/

    ReplyDelete